Developing engaged learners is the goal and essence of Buckley Education.
Over the years, we have developed relationships with organizations to meet the unique learning needs of that organization.
How does this work?
We define an educational program that meets the needs of the defined client base. We understand the complex and layered paths available within education.
With this being said, developed programs have been:
- Created a College Essay Workshops for our 11th and 12th grade students
- Presented to parents and students on understanding the University of California & California State University systems
- Presentations to parents, students and high school personnel on understanding the college admissions process
- Created a writing intensive program entitled: Writing – Just because….
- Presented to athletic organizations on the athlete’s process in the college admissions cycle
- Presented to local real estate organizations on: The Relocation and Education process – How to find the best school for my child(ren)?
- Presented to local communities on: How can I stand out from the crowd in the admissions process?