At Buckley Education we understand...
We take time to get to know each student individually -- their passions, dreams, and what they care about most -- in order to suggest “best-fit” schools that align with each student's needs.
We provide concrete steps to help navigate the college application process.
We understand the intricacies of the college application process.
Our counseling sessions are conducted on a one-on-one basis. Most sessions are one (1) hour in length, however, some sessions may be extend to ninety (90) minutes based on a student’s needs.
Interested in learning more? We offer complemetnary meetings.
Link below to schedule with us:
How we support our students and their parents - a highlight
- Initial and on-going review of all academic records, activities and interests
- Support for summer programs, internships, and additional extracurricular activities
- Discussion and recommendations for a student's testing plan
- Development of a unique college list that reflects each student’s goals, interests and academic preparation
- Guidance and development with all application essays
- Advice on college visits and planning
- Interview preparation
- Athletic recruitment support
- Fine arts portfolios or auditions assistance
- Guidance with application timing and planning
- Organization of all application materials
- Comprehensive review of all applications before submission
- Weekly updates from your student’s counselor to ensure progress
- Assistance with college admission decisions